Re: Learning more about you #poll

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Hey Ashley,

I personally don't find using apps while listening to music that enjoyable of an experience. Different strokes for different folks... I guess.

Ed Worrell

On Jul 23, 2018, at 6:51 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Super appreciate all these suggestions! I've compiled a list for Kosta, so he can get back to us about feasibility and methods for implementing these.

One thing that I noticed did not come up is music playing while typing. I'm curious if everyone has been able to get music to play while they interact with FlickType? It seems to be working for some people and not for others.

Thank you!
Ashley