Re: Learning more about you #poll

Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...>

Hey chuck and all,

I would like to see the standard keyboard implemented again. I like the thought process. Maybe we could see the two finger flick up send text to the text field... I don't know if this is even possible but you could have the two finger flick down copy and remove text from the active text field so that full text can be edited in flicktype with the current FlickType editing commands..

Just my thoughts...

Ed Worrell

On Jul 23, 2018, at 3:42 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Another thought, if the flick down and hold gesture could have an option to enter text without dismissing the keyboard, then I could send text messages and emails with the ability to interact with the text fields and the rotor.
Actually, this is exciting, all the features of a half screen keyboard without the potential of accidentally changing cursor position. I realize this is what you were going for with the first half screen attempt, but I think this may be a more elegant solution, at least for me... If it is even possible. 😎
Chuck

On Jul 23, 2018, at 2:18 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello again, I accidentally sent that last email prematurely.
I would also like to see the predictive engine to recognize context.

BTW I was playing with the reduced height option when I accidentally sent those last two emails. I was hoping I could send an email without changing or dismissing the keyboard, but no text was entered.
Would it be possible to have the text entered once a period is inserted? If that was possible, with the reduced height option, I wouldn't need a half screen keyboard.

On Jul 23, 2018, at 2:02 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kosta.
My wish list in order of importance is:

Text replacements via shortcuts.
Half screen keyboard to interact with different text fields.
The ability to customize the symbols keyboard.
A cursor position announcement when returning to FlickType after dismissing the keyboard.
The ability to customize the colors and look of the keyboard.
I would also like to see the predictive engine prioritize the suggestions by past use. ( I don't know if this is even possible )
The predictive engine to

On Jul 23, 2018, at 1:11 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Hi Alpha Group,

Would you please send us your wish list for what you'd like for us to work on next? We're going to be sending the poll as well as asking what the larger group would like for us to work on next and we'd appreciate your suggestions before sending it out.

Thanks!
Ashley