Re: Bild 144
The keys on the keyboard are easy to see.
I don't mind using keys or no keys.
However. This is my second attempt at typing this.
Because when typing this before, the keyboard disappeared and only the first word wow remained.
‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Get Outlook for iOS
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 6:28:06 AM
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Bild 144
- Keys will now be shown by default. Can be turned off in the settings.
- Visual tweaks to keyboard area when keys are hidden.
- Visual announcements will now take up more than one line if needed, rather than squeeze the announcement text all in one line by making the font extremely small.
- When reading back the typed text, it will now also be shown as a multiline visual announcement.
- "System" announcements such as switching to numbers or invoking shift will now appear yellow and have a slightly higher pitch.
- Added a workaround setting for the WhatsApp crash, off by default. Enable "Reduced Height" in the settings only if you have been experiencing crashes with WhatsApp.
- Removed confusing "Inactive" badge on Upgrade tab item.
- Added hint on how to change the preset emoji setting.