Re: Version 138 WhatsApp crash reports

Salman Haider

Happening much more consistently now. Three back to back crashes at 9:53pm EST.

On 7/12/18, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:
Reporting three more crashes. 9:47pm EST, 9:49pm EST, 9:50pm EST.
Salman

On 7/12/18, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:
However, I am not being able to reproduce the issue consistently. It was
happening 100% of the time prior to installing this new update, now
though,
it has happened only once, and I have tried to go into the thread five,
maybe six times. I will keep checking.

On Jul 12, 2018, at 9:28 PM, Salman Haider
<salmanhaider.purdue@...>
wrote:

Hi Kosta, after installing the latest update, I went to the same thread.
Initially there was no crash. However, no messages were exchanged.
I went into the thread again just a few minutes ago and Whatsapp crashed.
The time was 9:21pm EST.
Salman