Re: Whatsapp crashing. Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 131

George Cham

Hi costa, not getting error message with whats app with build 137. But getting red screen

From: 32441125320n behalf of
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 11:36 am
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: Whatsapp crashing. Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 131

Yes, they don't seem to be aware of any issues between Whatsapp and third party keyboards. I am also wondering if this issue is VoiceOver specific? As in, a third party keyboard being used in Whatsapp, with VoiceOver enabled?
Just a thought.
Salman

On Jul 12, 2018, at 6:30 PM, David Nason <dnason@...> wrote:

I've reported the issue to WhatsApp as well, they say they are looking at the log files and will investigate, but it seems it is not currently a known issue to them.
Can you also report it to them Salman?

It probably will affect other message threads I'm afraid. However it may also stop affecting the one that is currently crashing.

Dave