Re: Whatsapp crashing. Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 131

Thank you all. From the logs, I can see that WhatsApp is going into a never-ending loop of some sorts and then crashes. The tricky part is that there is no indication about what FlickType is doing at the time, and there is also no indication that FlickType itself ever crashes so that we'd get some logs.

Can either of you, or anyone else, currently reliably reproduce the issue? If so, I could try to create a special FlickType build with some more logs turned on and send it only to you in order to help debug the issue.