Re: Whatsapp crashing. Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 131

David Nason

Hi Salman and Kosta,

This issue has continued to occur to me too in recent days.
Sometimes it will crash once and then be ok, but other times a specific message thread will just continue to crash no matter how many times I try it.
It's not always the same message thread either, it's currently affecting a different one to the one being affected most often when I first reported it.

Of course it could be the case that WhatsApp has a bug with third party keyboards, as opposed to an issue with FlickType. Might be worth contacting them too.

Dave

On 12 Jul 2018, at 22:29, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Salman, could you please send us a couple of the latest crash reports for WhatsApp that may be on your device? You can find those under iOS Settings, Privacy, Analytics, Analytics Data.