Re: Build 44

Paul Sutton

Hi, I have a suggestion but I don't know if it could be implemented. The thing is, sometimes I want to use FlickType in a noisy environment but it wouldn't be appropriate for me to use headphones. However, when I go near to my phone so I can here what I am typing I sometimes go to near my phone and accidently activate the raise to reed feature. And obviously this prevents me from typing. At the same time however it's necessary to quickly listen back to what I have typed. My suggestion would be to have some sort of gesture to use to enable me to have VoiceOver reed to me what I have written without having the need to have the raise to reed feature switched on or have to invoke the main menu and then having to swipe down to the bottom to go back. Hope that made sense, Paul