I too can confirm that the quotation marks are now working correctly, with no crashes.

Dave

On 11 Jul 2018, at 01:00, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

In my testing of the quote and emoji spacing, everything worked just fine. Good work, Kosta. Thanks
Benny

On Jul 10, 2018, at 6:27 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Please test the new quote and emoji spacing functionality and report any unexpected behavior, ideally with a small reproducible example.

What's new:
- Crash fix

Previously:
- A space will now be inserted before the first typed emoji. No spaces will be inserted between consecutive emojis.
- Unwanted spaces around quotes will now be stripped.
- FlickType hint announcements have been limited to the first 3 times since launching the keyboard. This will reset whenever the keyboard is relaunched, which happens if you reboot your device, if you update FlickType, if FlickType crashed, or if full access is toggled in the settings. So while this won't prevent the hints entirely for those who really don't need them, it will silence them for the vast majority of the cases.

Thank you for testing FlickType!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley