Re: Build 44

George,

You aren't by chance covering the proximity sensor when you do your 2 finger swipe up, are you? Covering the proximity sensor works the same as holding the phone to your ear to have your input read and I've also noticed that it will cause the screen to go black which makes sense with the holding the phone to your ear. You might experiment a bit with this and see if that's what's happening.

Alan Lemly

On Apr 22, 2018, at 1:26 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
I'm finding with latest build, when I try to bring up the menu using 2 fingers, the screen goes black, and as I said to you off list, I have to position the phone in order to stop the screen from going black.