I answered 23 emails this morning using FlickType. The first four I was changing between the half screen and full screen until it locked up. Then I restarted my iPhone and finished the other emails by switching between the iOS keyboard and the full screen FlickType keyboard, which I found much easier to and much more stable.

I mention this to Kosta because I think this is taking a wrong direction, has very little, if any benefit over changing to the iOS keyboard, and, in my opinion will not be well received by the general public. I'd rather see Kosta use his extreme talents on a better solution.

Chuck

On Jul 7, 2018, at 12:51 PM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Chuck,

I understand what you are saying and I assume you would prefer a smaller
full featured tap typing keyboard. I just don't know if smaller is a good
idea for those of us with unusable or no vision,. If Kosta can make the
current version work a little more crisper and consistent, I can use this
version just fine. Just my opinion. Thanks.

Benny

-----Original Message-----
From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 2:01 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 133

Hi kosta,

I have played with Build 133 for a while, I really do not see an advantage
with this keyboard over just switching between the FlickType and iOS
keyboards.
When I leave this email, I will switch to the iOS keyboard, which will open
the next email I send, ready to input my contact. I realize you put a lot of
work into this,

But I don't get it.