From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2018 2:01 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 133

Hi kosta,

I have played with Build 133 for a while, I really do not see an advantage
with this keyboard over just switching between the FlickType and iOS
keyboards.
When I leave this email, I will switch to the iOS keyboard, which will open
the next email I send, ready to input my contact. I realize you put a lot of
work into this,

But I don't get it.