Re: Build 133

Michael Maslo

Chuck, I do not know or understand what your saying. I think it is a nice step forward. I find it extremely useful and for me the need to change keyboard less often being needed. Just because you do not find it useful does not mean you speak for everyone else. How do you feel the email shown below is helpful or assist in making this keyboard better?

On Jul 7, 2018, at 14:01, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi kosta,

I have played with Build 133 for a while, I really do not see an advantage with this keyboard over just switching between the FlickType and iOS keyboards.
When I leave this email, I will switch to the iOS keyboard, which will open the next email I send, ready to input my contact. I realize you put a lot of work into this,

But I don't get it.