Hello kosta,

I love the new gesture to make the keyboard standard sized. That's as much as I like in this build. You're just teasing me Doug with the idea of a smaller keyboard...☺️

Things I would like to see...

One: a toggle in settings to select which style you would like to be default. Standard size. This being the ios sized keyboard. Option two full sized keyboard. Selecting one of these would make the keyboard launch in that mode every time you enter into a text field.
Two: full functionality in the smaller keyboard.
Three: the gesture could announce what the keyboard is doing. Swipe up with three fingers and VoiceOver could announce full screen mode. Swipe down and Voiceover could announce something like standard mode...

These were my thoughts after playing with the keyboard last night before bed.

On Jul 7, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Benny Barber <rebelben@...> wrote:

Ok, I am learning that the 3 finger flick up or down must be short and quick. It should not be a long swipe. I'm getting better at it. Thanks.
Benny

On Jul 7, 2018, at 1:57 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Another experimental build, based on some of the earlier feedback.

- Added a 3-finger flick up and down gesture to switch between fullscreen and standard size modes. Standard size is the same size as the iOS keyboard, and only supports touch typing. The idea is that you would use the standard size mode instead of dismissing the keyboard entirely, and potentially resume fullscreen typing with a 3-finger flick up. The keyboard will commit all changes to the underlying textfield upon entering standard size mode. The keyboard will always default to fullscreen mode when popping up.

Please keep the ideas and thoughts coming, smile!