Re: Build 133

George Cham

I’m having the same problem, in  deleteing  a  word however I also am in the habit of flicking  right when in  half screen mode thinking that it will automatically put a space. I would like to see  ability  of flicktyping in half screen mode as Wellers full screen mode

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 5:03:40 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 133

So far, I like the idea. A couple of bugs.
 I couldn't delete while in the half screen mode.
 I am having the same problem with messages, repeated text and those less than and greater than symbols.

I'd like to see the ability to move the cursor between fields by flicking. But I like the concept.👍

Chuck

> On Jul 6, 2018, at 11:57 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>
> Another experimental build, based on some of the earlier feedback.
>
> - Added a 3-finger flick up and down gesture to switch between fullscreen and standard size modes. Standard size is the same size as the iOS keyboard, and only supports touch typing. The idea is that you would use the standard size mode instead of dismissing the keyboard entirely, and potentially resume fullscreen typing with a 3-finger flick up. The keyboard will commit all changes to the underlying textfield upon entering standard size mode. The keyboard will always default to fullscreen mode when popping up.
>
> Please keep the ideas and thoughts coming, smile!
>
>
>

Join alpha@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.