I’m having the same problem, in  deleteing  a  word however I also am in the habit of flicking  right when in  half screen mode thinking that it will automatically put a space. I would like to see  ability  of flicktyping in half screen mode as Wellers full screen mode

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2018 5:03:40 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 133

 So far, I like the idea. A couple of bugs.
 I couldn't delete while in the half screen mode.
 I am having the same problem with messages, repeated text and those less than and greater than symbols.

 I'd like to see the ability to move the cursor between fields by flicking. But I like the concept.👍

 Chuck