So far, I like the idea. A couple of bugs.
I couldn't delete while in the half screen mode.
I am having the same problem with messages, repeated text and those less than and greater than symbols.

I'd like to see the ability to move the cursor between fields by flicking. But I like the concept.👍

Chuck

On Jul 6, 2018, at 11:57 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Another experimental build, based on some of the earlier feedback.

- Added a 3-finger flick up and down gesture to switch between fullscreen and standard size modes. Standard size is the same size as the iOS keyboard, and only supports touch typing. The idea is that you would use the standard size mode instead of dismissing the keyboard entirely, and potentially resume fullscreen typing with a 3-finger flick up. The keyboard will commit all changes to the underlying textfield upon entering standard size mode. The keyboard will always default to fullscreen mode when popping up.

Please keep the ideas and thoughts coming, smile!