Re: Another observation

Chuck Dean

:) yes, I am writing a book, sort of a personal memoir, that no one in the world will read or even want to read.
But it is good therapy, and really good FlickType practice.

Chuck

On Apr 21, 2018, at 10:41 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

I was going to say that 27% of the battery used is a lot, but then I noticed that you've used FlickType for more than eleven hours in a week! If that's correct, you surely are among the most active FlickType users, ever! Thank you! Smile.

I do think we can make FlickType more energy efficient, but before we invest any effort in that area, I will first post the question to the beta group at some point and see how most folks feel about it.