Re: Build 132 not working well in messages.

Chuck Dean

It may be that I was touching the screen above the keyboard while sending the messages.
I noticed that if I touch the screen it will read back to me the previous message, and perhaps that is why it is including it in the next message. But I am not sure.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:59 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

I just sent you a screenshot of the last messages I tried send it to myself.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:58 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, that helps. Those symbols are used by FlickType when it thinks something has gone wrong.

Kosta

On Jul 5, 2018, at 16:35, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I tried it again, and I noticed that the text that includes the previous message, will have a greater than and less than symbol before and after the text. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I am not putting that in.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:27 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

I just kept sending myself messages, and after about the third message it would repeat the message before.
I tried it again, and it’s doing the same thing.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:17 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you Chuck.

For the repeating text in messages, do you have some simple steps to reliably reproduce?

On Jul 5, 2018, at 16:08, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

But email is working great!
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
I tried sending myself some text messages and the previous text message would be included in the text message I was sending. Perhaps this was because I was sending to myself, but I have never seen behavior like this before.