Re: Build 132 not working well in messages.

Thank you Chuck, that helps. Those symbols are used by FlickType when it thinks something has gone wrong.

Kosta

On Jul 5, 2018, at 16:35, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I tried it again, and I noticed that the text that includes the previous message, will have a greater than and less than symbol before and after the text. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but I am not putting that in.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:27 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

I just kept sending myself messages, and after about the third message it would repeat the message before.
I tried it again, and it’s doing the same thing.
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:17 PM, FlickType <hello@flicktype.com> wrote:

Thank you Chuck.

For the repeating text in messages, do you have some simple steps to reliably reproduce?

On Jul 5, 2018, at 16:08, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

But email is working great!
Chuck

On Jul 5, 2018, at 4:07 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
I tried sending myself some text messages and the previous text message would be included in the text message I was sending. Perhaps this was because I was sending to myself, but I have never seen behavior like this before.