Build 132 now it's working

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,
I reinstalled and restarted my iPhone and now build 132 is acting as expected. Something must have gone wrong with the first install because nothing would happen if I tapped above the keyboard. BTW I had the same thing happen while typing this reply the first time so I restarted the iPhone. This happened when I tried using the three finger hole to hear what I had typed, but I think one of my fingers was above the keyboard.
If this is working as expected, its pretty cool... Being able to interact with all fields and send buttons.😎

Good job!👍