Re: Weird behavior while typing in notes, and journal app

Chuck Dean

👍

On Jul 4, 2018, at 3:23 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. I hope at least you don’t lose any text. As I understand it, after dismissing a keyboard, the cursor will move to either the end or the beginning of the document, somewhat unpredictably. So if you keep dismissing and then typing some more, the text is not going to flow the way you might expect.

Something that might help here is to change the dismiss function to only make flicktype half screen rather than dismiss it entirely, so that the cursor position is preserved. I’m working on the half screen more right now, so we’ll see how that goes. Stay tuned.

Kosta

On Jul 4, 2018, at 14:48, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,

 While typing in my journal app and in notes I am having text move around and replacing other text after dismissing FlickType.

 Here is what I typed.

 First line.

 Second line, go to iOS keyboard.

Third line. Dismiss FlickType.

Forth line return to FlickType. Now dismiss FlickType again.

But this is what I ended up with:

Dismiss FlickType.

 Forth line return to FlickType. Now dismiss FlickType again.

 Second line, go to iOS keyboard.

Third line. Dismiss FlickType.

Chuck

PS, this is not a recent problem, I have noticed it before but just did not have the time to duplicate the problem.