Same as me so, assuming you are also on beta 3. I’m also iPhone X.
The thing is it’s one particular message thread, not all of them. Unfortunately it’s one of my best friends who I text quite a lot.
I can’t accurately say when it started because I spent a week or so on iOS 11 on an iPhone 7 after smashing the screen of the iPhone X. I just got it back yesterday, and so think I missed beta 2 altogether.
I had no problem when on iOS 11.

I sent you the file from analytics, at least I think I sent the right one.

Dave

On 4 Jul 2018, at 18:18, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

Hi kosta,

 I am a ios 12 user on a iPhone x.

On Jul 4, 2018, at 11:54, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you, David and Michael. Michael, are you on iOS 11 or 12?