Re: Build 131

Michael Maslo

Hello, I just typed several messages in what's app, no problems. No crashing no problems whatsoever.

On Jul 4, 2018, at 11:05, DaNo crashing no problems whatsoever.
Hi Kosta,

This build is crashing WhatsApp for me.
Its a strange one though. When I open particular message threads, and double tap on the text field in order to type, the app crashes. Other message threads will be just fine.

Its definitely FlickType causing the issue because when I delete it, the crashes stop, and when I install it again, the crashes occur again.

In fact previous builds seem to be doing it too.
I am running iOS 12 beta, which yesterday updated to beta 3, so perhaps that’s related.

Dave
On 4 Jul 2018, at 07:46, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Internal changes