Will there be an option to make the keyboard fit inside the standard keyboard section when it becomes an extension? I would love to see this as an option.

On Apr 21, 2018, at 5:00 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Confirming that build 44 just went out to beta.

With regards to the new menu gesture, the idea is that whatever becomes the main gesture to invoke the menu in the standalone FlickType app, is also going to be the gesture to dismiss the keyboard once it's available inside every app. We really want to make this as easy as possible, since the keyboard will be fullscreen, so that you can easily dismiss it if you need to interact with the app you're in, and then quickly resume typing by double tapping on the application's textfield again.