Re: Build 128

Benny Barber

I need to note that the problems that I am having in google and youtube are not in their respective apps.  The problems are happening in their Safari URL site.  I do not have the google and youtube apps.  Maybe that’s stupid, but that’s just the way it is.  Thanks.

Benny

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Benny Barber
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 6:02 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 128

Kosta,

Just tried out build 128. B Still having the same problems. B I first went through google search, then mail search and then youtube search. B The first tries at all 3 of these worked fine. B I went through each of these a second time, but had problems. B When I pulled up google, I tapped on search, the FlickType keyboard came up and as I would call it, the keyboard was asleep (there was no audio announcement that FlickType was active). B I tapped on the screen and it became active. B I then entered a search request. B I noticed on this second try that the search button was not labeled as such (search). B The button was labeled as dismiss this time. B The first time; when it worked properly, the button was labeled as search. B I tapped on dismiss. B The keyboard was dismissed and my search request was entered in the search field, but the search button was apparently not activated. B This was repeated on the second youtube search as well. B The button was improperly labeled as dismiss and the search request was not activated when tapping dismiss. B I tried a couple of more times and the screen locked again as it did this afternoon around 3:00 my time (CDT). B The second time it locked was about 5:27 CDT.

When I do a search in the mail app, the button to activate the search will sometimes be labeled search and sometimes it will be labeled dismiss. B Even with that, the search works properly in the mail app. B I also noticed in the mail app that wen FlickType comes up for a search, it always has the audio announcement that flickType is active. B The alternating label for the button has been the only thing I noticed in the mail app. B Thanks.

Benny