From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 1:36:03 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 125

Hello Kosta,
 I am having issued with the FlickType keyboard crashing when trying to use the activate search function in the app store.

 I swipe right and hold to activate the search function and the keyboard resprings and my search text is gone. This happens with trying to manually trigger the search button as well... This just started happening tonight.

 Ed