Re: Build 125

Thank you Ed. I have been unable to reproduce the issue. Have you tried restarting your device?

Kosta

On Jul 2, 2018, at 08:39, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hello kosta,

I am still finding the phonetics bug in the current build. If I type a word such as testers FlickType will find the T as I hunt for it manually and announce it as my finger is over the top of it without any issues. As soon as I lift my finger and find the next character in the word Voiceover announces the phonetics of the previous character. I really don't want to turn off phonetic spelling, but VoiceOver talking over itself is a little annoying. That is really the only issue I have encountered thus far.

Ed
On Jul 2, 2018, at 9:09 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Internal changes. Full changelog since the last beta, build #119, follows below:

- Return key actions: Using the return key or the new line gesture on text fields with a return key label of "Search", "Done", "Go" or similar will trigger that action and dismiss the keyboard. Note that this will not yet work in the Mail app to switch between fields, since the return key label in that app is the default "Return" label. But searching in the Mail app should work as expected, same with searching in the App Store, Safari, Messages, Spotlight and others.
- Changed default emojis. If you have already customized your emojis, this will not affect you.

Please report any crashes or text loss, together with a detailed description of what you were doing in the last few seconds leading to the issue. If possible, please attempt to reproduce the issue as soon as it happened. If you manage to reliably reproduce the issue, we can follow those steps and almost certainly address it very quickly after that.

Thank you for testing FlickType, and help us spread the word!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley