Ok, the search button really works.
 when I went to safari I typed in text.
I then went to the lower right, VoiceOver said go.
When I launched Flick Type keyboard, Voiceover said become a beta tester.  I really feel that   the predictive engine is not working as well as in      previous bills because I tried multiple times to try to type the word when and it wouldn’t work.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 4:03:55 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 124

Internal changes. Full changelog since the last beta, build #119, follows below:

- Return key actions: Using the return key or the new line gesture on text fields with a return key label of "Search", "Done", "Go" or similar will trigger that action and dismiss the keyboard. Note that this will not yet work in the Mail app to switch between fields, since the return key label in that app is the default "Return" label. But searching in the Mail app should work as expected, same with searching in the App Store, Safari, Messages, Spotlight and others.
- Changed default emojis. If you have already customized your emojis, this will not affect you.

Please report any crashes or text loss, together with a detailed description of what you were doing in the last few seconds leading to the issue. If possible, please attempt to reproduce the issue as soon as it happened. If you manage to reliably reproduce the issue, we can follow those steps and almost certainly address it very quickly after that.

Thank you for testing FlickType, and help us spread the word!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley