Paul, remember you can also get to the more symbols using 3D Touch on the more numbers keyboard. Assuming you have a 3D Touch device of course.
 Its a great feature.

 Dave

On 1 Jul 2018, at 22:50, Ed Worrell <ed.worrell@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta and Ashley,

 I have been having no issues thus far with the current builds of FlickType. Great job once again.

 Is there any plans to bring functions to the top row of the keyboard like in the old Fleksy VO days? Those short cuts were amazing for posting to social media. It made things much quicker.
 Ed

On Jul 1, 2018, at 3:30 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Paul, and thank you for the suggestion. We definitely want to add that as a button, so that the gesture is an optional shortcut. There's an internal minor complication that prevents us from doing that just yet, but it won't be long before we address it.

- Kosta

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 2:18 PM Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:
Hello Kosta,
 I just wondered if you could insert the " more symbols " icon like their is in the iOS keyboard. I know you can use the magic tap to switch to it from the numbers keyboard but sometimes it's nice just to slide your finger to the button.
 Kind regards, paul.