Re: Build 122

Paul Sutton

Ok,
 Thanks Kosta

On 1 Jul 2018, at 22:30, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Paul, and thank you for the suggestion. We definitely want to add that as a button, so that the gesture is an optional shortcut. There's an internal minor complication that prevents us from doing that just yet, but it won't be long before we address it.

- Kosta

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 2:18 PM Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:
Hello Kosta,
 I just wondered if you could insert the " more symbols " icon like their is in the iOS keyboard. I know you can use the magic tap to switch to it from the numbers keyboard but sometimes it's nice just to slide your finger to the button.
 Kind regards, paul.