Re: Build 115 problems

Thank you Chuck, I got them and I'm investigating. FYI you sent them
to the group email rather than the @FlickType, but they were
pending moderation.

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 9:52 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi,
My mistake, there were only four crash reports for today. I sent them.
Chuck

On Jun 28, 2018, at 9:45 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Once you open a crash report, there is a share button
at the top right of the screen. It would be great if you could send
all 5 to @FlickType.

George, sounds like both you and Chuck had some issue while trying to
manually type the letter A. Could you please also check to see if you
have any FlickType crash logs from the last couple of days?

Below are steps to share a crash report from your iPhone:
1. Go to the iOS Settings app.
2. Go to Privacy.
3. Go to Analytics or Diagnostics & Usage.
4. Select Analytics Data or Diagnostics & Usage Data.

Thank you,