From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 12:17 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 44

Hi Alan,
My best guess is it has something to do with the system wide extension
coming in the future. Perhaps Kosta wants us to be ready with the proper
gesture.

Chuck

On Apr 20, 2018, at 10:11 PM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

I can confirm Chuck's findings too. The new gesture to invoke the menu
works as it should with no control center being invoked. I also prefer
the old 2 finger swipe up to invoke the menu. I'm curious, why is
another gesture to invoke the menu needed? Are the plans to have two
different ways to invoke the menu and if not, which one will survive?

Thanks for all your hard work.

Alan Lemly