Re: Build 115 problems

Chuck Dean

I was trying to reply to an email. When I flicked right to insert the period and the screen flashed and it changed to the iOS keyboard.
As I entered that last period the screen went red.

8:58 PDT.
Chuck

On Jun 28, 2018, at 8:41 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
Right now I am getting a lot of red screens.
Typing in my journal I lost a couple of words after I typed motto A. When I flicked to insert the period the screen flashed and I lost some words. It sounds weird but it seems to have something to do with the capital A.
Also, when I dismissed the keyboard, and then went back to add text the first line of text in the entry is repeated as the last line.
Chuck
By the way, this happened approximately 830 Pacific daylight Time