Re: A fund for those who can not afford FlickType?

Ed Worrell

Hey chuck,

I am with you. I have wondered that at times too...

I believe that you can gift an app, but that's only if there is a purchase price. I don't think you can do it with subscriptions. I don't think there's a way unless you send them a gift card for the yearly price.

I hope this helps,

Ed

On Jun 28, 2018, at 8:21 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Although I find it hard to believe that someone who owns an iPhone couldn't afford to subscribe to FlickType, I was thinking of funding a project to aid those less fortunate.. Does anyone have any ideas how to verify someone is actually in need and not just trying to get a free ride?
Also, is it possible for me to pay for someone subscription?
Just spitballing.