Re: Build 114.

Michael Maslo

It is very disappointing the things which are said about the subscription model. I purchased the subscription and feel it is a well worth product. I could say more but I will stop here before I offend most people. If a one time charge is considered, I do hope it costs the same as a five year subscription. The issue is that there are no other keyboard out there which is so awesome for the blind. I know kosta you said the classic keyboard would always be out there but I wonder as for a business model if that may take business away from the custom keyboard. Anyway I want to sincerely thank you for making such a awesome keyboard. Keep up the great job.

On Jun 28, 2018, at 17:28, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, and really sorry for the huge inconvenience. This
must be extremely frustrating. I am investigating and will keep you
updated.

Thanks for defending us, even in the face of such issues, smile.

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:22 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 114. Losing text again!
Hi Kosta,
While typing a long email defending the ninety nine cent subscription for FlickType, the screen flashed three times, went red, and I lost half my text. This happened about two fourteen PDT

I went back and started typing again, once I finished I changed to the iOS keyboard to see that what I just typed, wasn't there.

I am using Classic to type this. Chuck