Re: Build 114.

Chuck Dean

Such is the burden we alpha testers must bear.

On Jun 28, 2018, at 3:28 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, and really sorry for the huge inconvenience. This
must be extremely frustrating. I am investigating and will keep you
updated.

Thanks for defending us, even in the face of such issues, smile.

Kosta

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:22 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Build 114. Losing text again!
Hi Kosta,
While typing a long email defending the ninety nine cent subscription for FlickType, the screen flashed three times, went red, and I lost half my text. This happened about two fourteen PDT

I went back and started typing again, once I finished I changed to the iOS keyboard to see that what I just typed, wasn't there.

I am using Classic to type this. Chuck