From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:alpha@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 10:36 PM
To: Alpha
Subject: [FlickType-alpha] Build 44

Build 44
Looks good. The swipe up for caps is working again.
The swipe down and hold brings up the menu and nothing else. Personally I
like the two finger swipe up better.
The keyboard is stable and responsive.

I still do not hear anything when deleting partial words. I may be in the
minority, but I would rather hear gibberish then nothing, at least I would
have an idea where the cursor is. Otherwise, I like it!