Re: Version 41 what is the haptic feedback?

Chuck Dean

Hi,
I tried the haptic feedback last night. You are right, it does give another dimension to typing. Personally, I like it better off. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I know the haptic feedback is eating up batteries. :)

Chuck

On Apr 20, 2018, at 8:35 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Chuck, all jokes aside, my gut feeling is that FlickType on the watch would be quite possible and even fun to use. We have no such plans currently, but it might be worthwhile trying it out at some point.

On the haptic feedback, my opinion is that it literally adds a new dimension to the feedback you get from the device, enriching the interactive experience. Everyone's different, but I personally quite like it. If you'd like, you can temporarily turn on the system option under "Settings", "Sounds & Haptics" and give FlickType a go - we'd love to hear what you think!