Re: Build 111 flick and hold not working as well.

I tried to duplicate the flick and hold problem in 110, but could not.
I updated to Build 111 and I still haven't seen the odd behavior.
Perhaps it was just a fluke.
Chuck

On Jun 26, 2018, at 7:26 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
I reverted to Build 110. I haven't seen the problem, however, I haven't seen the problem with the flick and hold since this morning. It only happened a couple of times, and I haven't been able to reproduce since.
I'll run 110 for a while and see what happens.
Chuck

On Jun 26, 2018, at 7:05 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. If it's not too much trouble, can you please switch
back to build 110 and confirm that the issue is definitely not present
there? I'm only asking because these gesture issues have been very
hard to reproduce here, and everyone has their own unique way of
performing the gestures.