Re: Build 111 flick and hold not working as well.

Thank you Benny. The question was for everyone. I also agree that the
flick and hold gestures can be tricky to perform as reliably as other
gestures. If anyone can confirm that the issue with those gestures is
new to a particular build, I can investigate further. Otherwise it
might be better to wait until there's more user reports, since the
investigation can take a lot of time that might be better spent
elsewhere. Please let me know, and thank you for all the reports.