Re: Build 111 flick and hold not working as well.

Do you think the flick and hold gesture issue is definitely new with build 111?

- Kosta

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 1:21 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta.
Yes, it was like I was manually entering letters, when I flicked down.
When I did a flick up and hold, it didn't do anything. I had to perform the gesture a couple of times.

Chuck

On Jun 26, 2018, at 1:12 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. When you say the flick and hold is not working well,
what does it do instead? Does it enter a character? Let us know if you
figure out any pattern.

- Kosta
On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:41 AM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
I also noticed the flick and hold is not working well all the time. I have had it not work both when dismissing the keyboard and changing to the iOS keyboard.
I am not sure what it is doing, and I cannot duplicate the problem.