Re: Build 111 flick and hold not working as well.

Ed Worrell

Hello Kosta and Ashley,

I am having this issue as well. I am finding when I dismiss the keyboard with the swipe down and hold FlickType will put me into manual typing mode. This happens about every 3rd time of performing the gesture.

On Jun 26, 2018, at 2:12 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. When you say the flick and hold is not working well,
what does it do instead? Does it enter a character? Let us know if you
figure out any pattern.

- Kosta
On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:41 AM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,
I also noticed the flick and hold is not working well all the time. I have had it not work both when dismissing the keyboard and changing to the iOS keyboard.
I am not sure what it is doing, and I cannot duplicate the problem.