Re: Version 41 what is the haptic feedback?

Chuck, all jokes aside, my gut feeling is that FlickType on the watch would be quite possible and even fun to use. We have no such plans currently, but it might be worthwhile trying it out at some point.

On the haptic feedback, my opinion is that it literally adds a new dimension to the feedback you get from the device, enriching the interactive experience. Everyone's different, but I personally quite like it. If you'd like, you can temporarily turn on the system option under "Settings", "Sounds & Haptics" and give FlickType a go - we'd love to hear what you think!