Re: Build 111

Benny Barber

Kosta,
I have been testing for the gesture problem that I have had and so far so good. Flicking through the alternative word list is working very good. I have had no entry of a single letter as I am flicking through the list. Thanks for the fix.
On the down side, the 3 finger hole for read back will not always read the entire text that is typed.
Benny

On Jun 26, 2018, at 12:41 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Fixed gesture issue where short flicks would sometimes be erroneously interpreted as long presses, which caused a single character to be entered, or a space if the spacebar row was enabled and the flick happened near the spacebar area. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any gesture issues at all.
- Slightly increased the word spelling delay. We are trying to find a happy medium where you can leave the spelling setting turned on, and the spelling announcement doesn't get in the way of your regular typing flow.

Thank you for testing!