Re: Build 111

Paul Sutton

😎

On 26 Jun 2018, at 07:45, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Paul. We are currently reserving this gesture for future
use, but assigning it to spelling of the word is a good idea. We will
definitely consider it.
- Kosta

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:43 PM Paul Sutton <sutty_p@...> wrote:

Hi, just a little suggestion regarding the spelling feedback. If you didn't want the spelling feature constantly turned on perhaps a 2 finger hold on the screen could spell back the word that you want?
Regards, paul.
On 26 Jun 2018, at 06:41, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Fixed gesture issue where short flicks would sometimes be erroneously interpreted as long presses, which caused a single character to be entered, or a space if the spacebar row was enabled and the flick happened near the spacebar area. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any gesture issues at all.
- Slightly increased the word spelling delay. We are trying to find a happy medium where you can leave the spelling setting turned on, and the spelling announcement doesn't get in the way of your regular typing flow.

Thank you for testing!