Re: Checking in

George Cham

I have had this issue too.
But thought it was due to slipry fingers. Also. The emoji that I entered into settings are back.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 3:44:11 PM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Checking in

Thank you Salman, this will be fixed soon.

- Kosta

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 4:39 AM Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:
Hi Kosta,

I also wanted to mention an issue that I have encountered quite often
while attempting to manually enter text. I do believe that it has been
mentioned before; when manually typing, the incorrect letter is
entered sometimes. As in, the adjacent letter to the left or right is
entered rather than the one that you wanted to enter. This can get
very frustrating as one needs to keep deleting and then attempt to
enter the right character again, and it may be multiple times before
the correct one is entered.
Is a fix for this coming soon?

Salman