Please report all your feedback by replying to this topic.
In this release:
- An iOS bug prevented us from correctly addressing the unintended invocation of the notification center. So we changed the flick up and hold menu gesture to a flick down and hold instead. Again, please let us know if this new gesture works well for you, or if you encounter any issues.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to toggle capitalization of a letter.
In the previous release:
- Flick down and hold anywhere to invoke the menu. This replaces the tap & hold gesture above the keyboard. Please let us know if this new gesture works well for you, or if you encounter any issues.
- Fixed iPhone X issue where the home and app switcher gestures were being suppressed and had to be performed twice to work.
- Fixed occasional lost feedback on tap & hold mode. Please help us confirm that the issue is now resolved.
- Added haptic feedback when invoking the menu.
- Lots of under-the-hood changes relating to touch and flick gesture recognition. Please let us know if you encounter any issues, and if they are new with this release. If you need to compare and confirm, you can always revert to a previous build from TestFlight.
Thank you for testing FlickType!
Kosta & Ashley