I have found the spelling feature very annoying, so I’ve turned it off.

From: alpha@flicktype.groups.io <alpha@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Benny Barber <rebelben@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:54:06 AM
To: alpha@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType-alpha] Build 110

Kosta,
 I know that some like the spell feature and I have tried with spell turned on and with it turned off. Spelling everything is just a bit too much for me. I wish there was a way to spell a particular word on the fly. If that was not possible, maybe an option to spell only the words in the alternative word list Could be considered. Just thinking. Thanks.

Benny