Re: Build 110

Thank you Chanelle, what iOS version are you on?

George, can you please elaborate on what you mean about the emojis?

On Jun 25, 2018, at 11:55, Chanelle Allen <chanellem.allen@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
There is a greater phonetic feedback delay in this build. The timing still seems to be a bit inconsistent though. When manually typing at a normal speed, sometimes their is a significant delay before phonetics are announced, sometimes they are announced right away, and often, I bypass them altogether. Still, unlike the last build, I am hearing letters first, and the phonetics are available if clarification is needed.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:14, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Added phonetic feedback delay to mimic the iOS keyboard. Please let us know if this is better as well as consistent. Thank you!