Re: Build 109

Chanelle Allen

Hi Kosta,
Thank you for bringing spelling announcements and phoenetic feedback to the FlickType keyboard. Everything works as expected, and I am so pleased that disappearing text is a thing of the past--that is, text stopped vanishing for me in Build 105. I can also confirm that phoenetic feedback is inconsistent. I have inconsistently experienced two other problems which have not yet occurred in this build. One involved tap typing. I would write a word and be interrupted by FlickType suggestions. Actually, the problem just occurred now at 10:12 a.m. I was typing the sentence "I realized that" but instead of the word "that" FlickType interrupted me after I had typed two or three letters with a suggestion which was the word "in." I will turn off the spacebar and see if that helps. I think the other problem I have had has already been reported where I think I am about to type one letter in manual typing and actually type another.
On the positive side, it may just be me, but I feel that typing is much faster in this build.
Thank you.
Chanelle

On Jun 25, 2018, at 09:00, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

- Fixed spelling and phonetic feedback not working in the keyboard extension. Thanks to everyone who reported this.
- Tap typing will not interrupt existing speech, but it will cancel scheduled spelling announcements that have not yet begun. Thanks Macky! This also means that it will not interrupt the initial FlickType hint.